Life's challenges can feel dark, heavy, or even impossible to deal with. Most people who start Therapy for Depression feel trapped in a life they don't love. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you don't look forward to much or you're noticing that you complain a lot about feeling stressed, tired, and unfulfilled.
Stuck in negativity and feeling unmotivated, you may feel like life is exhausting.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
If this sounds true for you, I want you to know that in our society, we don’t talk about it very much, but what you are experiencing is normal. Reaching out for help can provide you with the support and encouragement you need. Even if you don't believe you deserve care, you do. You deserve to take care of yourself.
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could...
Therapy for Depression helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less less sadness and more joy.
You will get the practical tools you need to find your way through difficult feelings and situations and discover ways to cope with difficult life stuff.
Even if you are not sure how a therapist could help you, Therapy for Depression may be able to help.
I've helped people struggling with depression recover motivation, perspective and joy they once had in their lives.
My name is Brent Metcalf and I am a therapist and depression professional who is here to help.
Therapy for Depression consists of 50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will guide you towards solutions and motivate you with ideas, I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that Therapy for Depression can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel trapped in a life they don't love, Therapy for Depression could help.
Start now and get to a better place in their lives. During your first appointment you can share what’s going on for you and we can explore how I can help.